Movie News

Megastar’s crucial move for MAA?



2021-07-01 12:22:41 :

There’s quite a lot of noise throughout because the elections of MAA are nearing. A number of panels are fashioned and there are a number of celebrities competing for the President’s place. An personal constructing for MAA is underneath dialogue phases however it by no means occurred. The elections are heading and accomplished for each two years, however there are not any main developments about an personal constructing for MAA. The most important agenda earlier than the polls is about developing its personal constructing for MAA.

Tollywood has among the finest actors and those that are charging crores as remuneration however MAA has been ready for the federal government to grant land for MAA. Years have handed and new panels took cost, however an personal constructing for MAA didn’t flip true. As per the replace we hear, Megastar Chiranjeevi took the duty of MAA constructing now. Regardless of the brand new panel after the elections, Chiranjeevi will overlook the constructing duty of MAA.

Chiranjeevi together with different celebrities is eager to fulfill Telangana Chief Minister KCR quickly to debate the difficulty. If the federal government just isn’t able to allocate land for MAA, all of the celebrities will meet to kind a committee and acquire funds for the development of MAA constructing. Veteran actor Mohan Babu will donate an quantity to buy the land (25 %) and accumulating quantity for the remainder of 75 % just isn’t a giant deal for MAA. Chiranjeevi is in plans to assemble a block fully together with his personal bills within the premises.

If all of the actors step ahead, the development of MAA constructing is a simple deal. Chiranjeevi is totally centered on the development of MAA constructing for now.



{Source} hyperlink

Show More
Back to top button